The Armadale is centrally located and in a beautiful location for either a business or a pleasure stop. Our restaurant prides itself on great value freshly cooked Cumbrian produce and our rooms are welcoming and comfortable.
- Restaurant - Freshly prepared food served Wednesday to Sunday
- Function Rooms & Bar - Private Parties, Weddings, Business
- Family Friendly - Kids menu, gardens, baby listening & toy drawer
- Hotel - Family Suites, Single, Twin and Double Rooms available
- Breakfast - Hearty Full English or lighter Continental breakfast
Lake District destinations such as Lake Coniston, Bowness, Windermere, Hawkshead and Grizedale Forest are a short drive away. Ulverston is a festival and market town, the birthplace of Laurel & Hardy and site of the famous Hoad Monument landmark.